[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.6.2 release candidate

mechvel at scico.botik.ru mechvel at scico.botik.ru
Sat Jun 5 13:14:04 CEST 2021

On 2021-05-25 18:40, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> The Agda Team is very pleased to announce a release candidate of Agda
> 2.6.2. We plan to release 2.6.2 in a few days.
>

> # Standard library
>
> For the time being, you can use the *experimental* branch of the
> standard library with Agda 2.6.2 RC. This branch is available at
>
>     https://github.com/agda/agda-stdlib/

I have downloaded the .zip archive from
https://github.com/agda/agda-stdlib/, Code,

and tried to type-check my application under Ubuntu-Linux 18.04,
ghc-9.0.1.

  > agda $agdaLibOpt ForTests

reports

.../source/ForTests.agda:22,1-24,30
Importing module IO using the --guardedness flag from a module
which does not.
when scope checking the declaration
   open import IO public
                  using (Main; IO; run; putStr; putStrLn; readFiniteFile;
writeFile;
                         appendFile)

Something has changed in standard library?

--
SM