[Agda] Agda on Apple Silicon?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Sun Apr 18 18:50:55 CEST 2021

Yesterday I installed GHC on a new M1 MacBook Air described here
<https://www.haskell.org/platform/mac.html> (getting ghcup, GHC, and Cabal)
and then “cabal install Agda” and “cabal v2-install --lib ieee754”. (The
ieee754 Haskell package is needed for Agda compilation.)

The homebrew instructions did not work for me.

- Conal