[Agda] profiling

Ulf Norell ulf.norell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:42:36 CET 2021

You pass `--enable-library-profiling` to `cabal`. To make libraries install
with profiling
by default you can add `library-profiling: True` to `~/.cabal/config`.

There are some issues with the new way cabal works and compiling Agda
programs
(see https://github.com/agda/agda/issues/4627), so I would try

   cabal v1-install ieee754 --enable-library-profiling

/ Ulf