[Agda] installing agda

Ingo Blechschmidt iblech at speicherleck.de
Fri Jan 29 23:30:46 CET 2021

Dear Patricia,

On Thu 17 Dec 2020 05:24:43 PM GMT, Patricia Peratto wrote:
> When I execute cabal update it finishes.
> I have executed cabal install Agda many times.

I am very sorry that you experienced issues in installing Agda. As a
non-implementor of Agda, I can declare that Agda is a game of true
beauty without overstepping the conventions of humbleness. Please don't
let the first impression fool you and embrace the second impression. :-)

In case there are still installation difficulties, you might want to
check out the online version of Agda at

    https://agdapad.quasicoherent.io/.

You can even play this form of Agda with your friends (everybody will
see and access the same Emacs window). However, the Agdapad is only
suited for smaller experiments. But it might be enough to get you going!

Please report any issues you might have with it. As soon as the new
release of agda-categories which is compatible with the new
standard-library 1.5 will be cut, I'll upgrade all available libraries
on the Agdapad to their most recent version.

Cheers,
Ingo