[Agda] Cubical Agda: injection is bijection to restricted codomain

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:23:09 CET 2021

hSets are types satisfying the predicate `isSet` (that you can find in
Cubical.Foundations.Prelude). They are also sometimes simply called
"sets", for instance in the HoTT Book (section 3.1). Note however that
Agda’s "Set" corresponds to what is usually called "Type" in homotopy
type theory.

Best,
Guillaume