[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Standard library v1.5 - release candidate 1

a.j.rouvoet a.j.rouvoet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:44:35 CET 2021

Congratulations with the release candidate, Matthew.
Thanks a lot for all the hard work from you and the other contributors
towards this release.
I can honestly say that the ever increasing quality of the Agda standard
library has been one of the joys during my PhD!

I'll test it against my Agda developments.

Cheers,

Arjen