[Agda] Tips for working around proof relevance

Nicolai Kraus nicolai.kraus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:27:02 CET 2020

Jacques and James, thanks for the explanations!

On 20/12/2020 22:16, James Wood wrote:
> The way stdlib is set up, you don't even get propositional equality
> without some extra work.

Thanks for pointing this out. I wasn't aware of it.
Asking the equivalence relation to be valued in h-props would be the
first step towards saturation in Peter's hierarchy. Adding groupoid
coherence laws would likely become insufficient after a while.

Nicolai