[Agda] General notion of equality for syntactically equal objects with different types from the same datatype family?

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Sat Nov 7 18:16:12 CET 2020

Indeed, expanding the implicit arguments you get `zero {n} : Fin (suc n)`
and `zero {suc n} : Fin (suc (suc n))`, which are definitely not
syntactically equal. There exist languages that have a notion of "equality
up to erasure" such as Cedille (https://github.com/cedille), but Agda does
not have such a notion.

-- Jesper