[Agda] any known proof of ⊥ that does not syntactically use ∞ ?

vlad Vlad.Rusu at inria.fr
Fri Oct 23 00:22:26 CEST 2020

Dear Agda developers,

You're getting a lot of those recently  - and thank you for the answers
-  but I have yet another question about sized types.

if I'm not mistaken, all the proofs of ⊥ based in sized types discussed
in the bug reports do syntactically use ∞, so I was wondering:

is there any known proof of ⊥ where the size constant ∞ does not
(syntactically) occur? Implicit ocurrences ({∞} or _ ), and renamings,
are also forbidden.

all the best,

- Vlad