[Agda] Info about instance resolution in macro

Ulf Norell ulf.norell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:43:56 CEST 2020

Interaction between instance search and tactics is currently a little
flaky. Could you add your problem to this issue:

https://github.com/agda/agda/issues/4777

I believe the problem in your case is that instance search runs after the
macro, and there's currently no way to force it
to happen during the macro call.

/ Ulf