[Agda] Multi-line comments in literate Agda files

Uma Zalakain (PGR) u.zalakain.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Fri Sep 11 20:02:19 CEST 2020

Hi Marko,

Maybe commenting with '--' could be a temporary workaround? Prepending '-- ' to every line in an emacs buffer (assuming evil mode) should only take a few keystrokes, and can be made into a macro (and same for uncommenting). It might prevent Agda from interpretting triple backtics as the end of comments.

Hope it helps,

Uma

---
pronoun: she