[Agda] Multi-line comments in literate Agda files

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Fri Sep 11 09:45:08 CEST 2020

Hi Marko,

I believe the literal Agda mode *only* looks at the parts between the
begin- and end-code markers (in this case ```). This includes begin- and
end-comment markers, so in this case they are ignored. One trick you could
use is to put some text immediately after the first triple backtick, which
will cause Agda to ignore the whole block. E.g.

```ignore
count : ∀ {Γ} → (n : ℕ) → (p : n < length Γ) → Γ ∋ lookup Γ n p
count {_ , _} zero _     =  Z
count {Γ , _} (suc n) (s≤s p)  =  S (count n p)
```

Hope that helps!

-- Jesper