[Agda] Fwd: Fwd: Question about transport and cubical

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Fri Sep 4 00:37:37 CEST 2020

Yes thanks Anders for the clarifications. I was incorrect in saying r can't
appear free in A (I forgot about the case in which transp appears in a
larger context which contains more interval variables) and also that the
code would only check that the input of A was ignored--checking that "A is
convertible with \(_ : I). A i0" is certainly more sophisticated and will
catch more cases. However as far as I understand one could still define a
function that is propositionally equal to a constant function but not
definitionally equal and the conversion checker would not be able to handle
this case. Maybe it would be best to explicitly say " A is convertible with
\(_ : I). A i0" in the documentation.

John