[Agda] Question about transport and cubical

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Thu Sep 3 20:07:29 CEST 2020

I'm not sure either what the author of this page meant by "A has to be
constant on r". Perhaps it is just poor wording but it doesn't make sense
to me either. It doesn't appear in the original Cubical Agda paper.

If you ignore that everything else seems fine, though. The key point is
that when r = i1 then transp must satisfy the additional constraint that
"transp A i1 a = a" for all "a" and when r = i0 there is no
additional constraint.

John