[Agda] On IRC, Slack, Gitter, Discord, and Zulip (re: Hanging out with the Lean crowd)

James Wood james.wood.100 at strath.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 14:48:36 CEST 2020

This brings up basically the only problem I have with Zulip: it does
Slack-style, rather than Discord-style, account management. I.e, you
need a new account for each new group you join. In effect, this makes
joining new groups more difficult than it needs to be, which is quite a
negative if we want to be open to beginners and dabblers.

James