[Agda] On IRC, Slack, Gitter, Discord, and Zulip (re: Hanging out with the Lean crowd)

James Wood james.wood.100 at strath.ac.uk
Fri Aug 21 14:20:03 CEST 2020

We also have the /r/agda subreddit. I think Reddit is in ways similar to
IRC, in that people know that if they type in “reddit.com/r/<foo>” or
“/join #<foo>”, then they'll be able to get help about Foo. This doesn't
necessarily mean that Reddit and IRC have to be *the* places where
questions get asked and answered, but people who arrive there should be
fast-tracked to wherever this happens (possibly via a bridge where
appropriate).

I'll refrain from making any more judgements on communication technology
for now.

James