[Agda] Has Agda been tested on i686 architecture ?

Pierre Lescanne (en) pierre.lescanne at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Aug 18 12:00:17 CEST 2020

I would like to know whether Agda has been tested on i686 architecture
(32 bits).  In general, it works well, but this may explain some of the
annoying bugs I encounter and  why I do not get answers to my questions,
since most of the users use AMD64 or like.

P. S. For what I do, I feel that such an architecture is enough. To
preserve the planet, I believe that we should not throw away computers
that work. This is the reason why I use second hand computers and give
them a second life that changes them from running Window NT and Office.

--
Regards,

Pierre Lescanne