[Agda] Shadowing definitions

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun Aug 2 14:58:40 CEST 2020

Thorsten, would the following trick work? Go well, -- P

\definemacro{\mydef}{
\begin{code}
answer = 42
\end{code}

... first use of definition ...
\mydef
... second use of same definition ...
\mydef

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/