[Agda] Emacs mode setup command failing.

David Banas capn.freako at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:10:12 CEST 2020

That was it, with a slight addition (see below).
Thanks, Liang-Ting!
-db

$ agda-mode.exe setup
emacs: standard input is not a tty
Unable to query Emacs.

$ winpty agda-mode.exe setup
The .emacs file used: c:/Users/capnf/.emacs
Setup done. Try to (re)start Emacs and open an Agda file.
The following text was appended to the .emacs file:

(load-file (let ((coding-system-for-read 'utf-8))
                (shell-command-to-string "agda-mode.exe locate")))