[Agda] Cabal hell again

Carette, Jacques carette at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jul 8 12:30:09 CEST 2020

The last time this happened to me, there were in fact 2 versions of cabal on my machine – and the one that my shell picked and the one that the build scripts picked up were not the same. And because of local vs global package caches, things got into complete hell.

Once I removed the no-longer-wanted extra copy of cabal and all its droppings, things worked again.

Jacques