[Agda] several agda versions

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Sat Jun 6 21:47:36 CEST 2020

Hi Thorsten,

E.g. with

   cabal install Agda-2.6.1 --program-suffix=-2.6.1

you get agda-2.6.1 and then in emacs with

   C-c C-x C-s 2.6.1 RETURN

You can switch to this version of Agda.  Switching back to just agda
would be

   C-c C-x C-s RETURN

If you want to install a branch I suppose you could do

   git checkout <branch>
   cabal install --program-suffix=-<branch>

which gives you agda-<branch>.  You switch to it in emacs with

   C-c C-x C-s <branch> RETURN

(I don't know stack really.)

Hope this works,
Andreas