[Agda] install agda

Michel Levy michel.levy.imag at free.fr
Sat May 2 22:53:35 CEST 2020

    Hi, Andrés

I removed (before your last message) all the agda packages installed by
Ubuntu and that was the solution of all my problems. Actually the
command agda-mode with the parameter compile has compiled the files .el
in .elc of the directory emacs-mode and this directory is used via the
file .emacs to execute the agda mode under emacs.

In .emacs you have the expression (shell-command-to-string "agda-mode
locate") and with that expression, emacs finds where are the files .el
and .elc needed to have the agda mode.

Thank you really much for you help.

courriel : michel.levy.imag at free.fr
mobile : 06 59 13 42 53