[Agda] lost in modules

Michel Levy michel.levy.imag at free.fr
Fri May 1 17:13:29 CEST 2020

I found a fix for my mistake but I don't understand how it works.
In .agda/libraries I replaced the line
/home/michel/agda-stdlib-1.3/standard-library.agda-lib
by the actual location of the library
/home/michel/agda-stdlib-1.3/src/standard-library.agda-lib
and I copied the file
/home/michel/agda-stdlib-1.3/standard-library.agda-lib
in this library.

Why with this strange method, there is no more research of the module
Data.nat  in the old library  ?

courriel : michel.levy.imag at free.fr
mobile : 06 59 13 42 53
web : michel.levy.imag.free.fr