[Agda] Two assistant/associate professor positions in PL at TU Delft

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Mon Apr 27 17:35:52 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Our programming languages group at TU Delft is hiring two new
assistant/associate professors. Each position comes with a start-up package
including funding for research travel and a four year PhD student position.
Our group works on a broad range of PL topics, but I would personally like
to encourage people working on Agda and related topics to send in their
applications. You can find more information about the positions at
http://pl.ewi.tudelft.nl/hiring/2020/assistant-professor/. Please spread
the word if you know any potential candidates!

Cheers,
Jesper