[Agda] Light grey background?

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 01:01:24 CEST 2020

You can find an explanation of grey backgrounds here:
    https://plfa.github.io/Decidable/#logical-connectives
Go well, -- P

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/