[Agda] Light grey background?

Andreas Nuyts andreas.nuyts at kuleuven.be
Sun Apr 26 22:34:49 CEST 2020

Dear Jakob,

I would refer you to the agda docs,
https://agda.readthedocs.io
but surprisingly these have no entry on pattern matching.
While we're waiting for someone to give a more thorough answer: a case
in a pattern matching definition gets a light grey background when it
doesn't hold as a definitional equation, typically because it is a
fallthrough case and further matching of the arguments is necessary to
establish that none of the prior cases apply.

Best,
Andreas