[Agda] --rewriting and the Agda standard library

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Fri Apr 24 11:40:50 CEST 2020

What I meant with "more problematic" is that it is possible to have
expressions that are well-typed with --rewriting but ill-typed without, so
if you import such a term from a file that uses --rewriting then you end up
with an ill-typed term. So making --rewriting infective would probably be a
good idea.

-- Jesper