[Agda] An article by Jean-Yves Girard

mechvel at scico.botik.ru mechvel at scico.botik.ru
Mon Apr 20 20:00:55 CEST 2020

The first trouble with this paper is that its abstract explains nothing.
It particular, it gives no comment about what is Euler-Poincaré
Invariant.
The names of Euler and Poincare sound encouraging, but the whole
abstract, and
the below explanation about snake, Copernical revolution, and 21-th
century
make the reader doubt about the goal these famous names are used for.

--
SM