[Agda] Online Agda meeting?

a.j.rouvoet a.j.rouvoet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:14:42 CEST 2020

Hi Nils,

That still sounds like a good idea. I'd also be happy to give my talk
which was scheduled for AIM in Edinburgh until COVID broke out. I'd be
happy to attend discussions on implementation and the standard library
and attend talks.

A few days I gave a different talk at the Edinburgh seminar where they
use Blackboard Collaborate. From my perspective that worked really well
(very modern and user-friendly web application, worked from firefox and
chrome) and it was easy to record the talk. Ohad Kammar collected
experiences from the perspective of the audience if you are interested.

Cheers,

Arjen