[Agda] error in plfa exercise

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 19:02:41 CEST 2020

Which version of Agda are you using? The book is currently released for
Agda 2.6.0.1, Agda stdlib 1.1. We will upgrade soon. Go well, -- P

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/