[Agda] Example of an online conference in theoretical computer science BCTCS starting now

Herminie Pagel herminie.pagel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:46:15 CEST 2020

I just tested the online conference tool from a Mac OS, and it is working
very well. Excellent audio and video quality. No registration fee and no
sign in needed to participate.

Also, the meeting IDs have good visibility from the program
<http://cs.swansea.ac.uk/bctcs2020/programme> but unfortunately not from
the talks page <http://cs.swansea.ac.uk/bctcs2020/abstracts>. The instructions
on how to join <http://cs.swansea.ac.uk/bctcs2020/zoom> are very clear, and
maybe it would be worthy of adding some system-dependent observations, eg. Mac
instructions
<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203020795-How-To-Install-on-Mac>

Questions or difficulties could be perhaps treated online by chat (Gitter
room?) instead of E-mail.

Overall, an excellent example!

best!

-- herminie