[Agda] How can I implement naive sized lambdas?

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun Apr 5 15:24:55 CEST 2020

> That said, is there some "well-scoped syntaxes 101" resource that I could
> read?

Programming Language Foundations in Agda contains a beginners guide to
lambda calculus in both extrinsic (named variables, separate type rules)
and intrinsic (deBruijn, inherently scoped and typed) forms. Go well, -- P

    plfa.inf.ed.ac.uk
    plfa.inf.ed.ac.uk/Lambda/
    plfa.inf.ed.ac.uk/Properties/
    plfa.inf.ed.ac.uk/DeBruijn/

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/