[Agda] failure of cabal install Agda

Michel Levy michel.levy.imag at free.fr
Wed Mar 18 17:08:04 CET 2020

Thank you really much for your help. Actually, I am not mixing the
installation of Agda from Ubuntu and from Hackage, I have tried (and
failed) successfully the two methods.

The output of

$ sudo apt-get install agda-bin
$ agda --version

is

michel at M1330:~$ agda --version
Agda version 2.5.3

Please, what other packages do I need to install to get a working Agda
prover ?

courriel : michel.levy.imag at free.fr
mobile : 06 59 13 42 53
web : michel.levy.imag.free.fr