[Agda] Agda on Github Pages

Ed Nutting en14078 at bristol.ac.uk
Sat Feb 29 20:26:24 CET 2020

Hello Agda users,

Wondering whether you can use Literate Agda Markdown as part of a Github Pages website?

I've created a template repository to show how:

https://github.com/EdNutting/github-pages-agda/

Demo: https://ednutting.github.io/github-pages-agda/

Please feel free to suggest improvements - particularly the 'how-to' instructions.

This setup provides Agda 2.6.0.1. I'll add future versions of Agda as they're released. Supporting older versions is probably possible if people require it.

Happy blogging!

Ed Nutting

PhD student, University of Bristol
My ongoing PhD project: Proving a new hardware garbage collector in Agda - ping me if interested.

P.s. If you know how to simplify the setup while retaining the efficiency of the continuous integration, please let me know.