[Agda] recursion, lexicographic ordering

Matthew Daggitt matthewdaggitt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 09:08:30 CET 2020

Hi Jeremy,
 So I've been meaning to get rid of `Induction.WellFounded.Lexicographic`
for a while as it doesn't mesh with the rest of the library very well. Your
question might actually provide me the impetus to do so!

Give me a few hours to upload a new branch to the standard library with
some small changes and I'll get back to you with the best way to do so.
Best,
Matthew