[Agda] Getting started: couple more questions

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Tue Feb 11 13:21:29 CET 2020

Welcome, Vox!

 > 1) When pressing C-c-x-c, Emacs asks for "Backend".

Unless you want to compile your code (e.g. to Haskell via GHC), you are
probably better off with

   C-c C-l

which just "loads" your Agda file, i.e., type-checks it and allows
interactive edition.

To set a default backed, do

   M-x customize-group RET agda2

and there set the "Agda2 Backend" variable.  Then "Apply and Save" this
customization buffer.