[Agda] Rewrite rules for both Set and Prop

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Thu Jan 30 13:08:20 CET 2020

Hi Filippo,

You're correct that you currently cannot do this, as there's no way to
define types that are polymorphic over both Set and Prop (
https://github.com/agda/agda/issues/3328), and you can only have one
rewriting relation. However, I don't understand why you would want rewrite
rules to rewrite elements of a Prop, since they are anyway all equal?

-- Jesper