[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.6.1 release candidate 1

Andres Sicard Ramirez asr at eafit.edu.co
Sun Dec 22 12:41:23 CET 2019

Dear all,

The Agda Team is very pleased to announce the first release candidate
of Agda 2.6.1. We plan to release 2.6.1 in three weeks.

Installation
=======

The RC can be installed using the following instructions:

  $ cabal install
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/Agda-2.6.0.1.20191219/candidate/Agda-2.6.0.1.20191219.tar.gz

or

  $ cabal get https://hackage.haskell.org/package/Agda-2.6.0.1.20191219/candidate/Agda-2.6.0.1.20191219.tar.gz
  $ cd Agda-2.6.0.1.20191219.tar.gz
  $ cabal install

GHC supported versions
===============

The RC has been tested with GHC 8.8.1, 8.6.5, 8.4.4, 8.2.2 and 8.0.2.
Support for GHC 7.10.3 was removed.

Standard library
==========

For the time being, you can use the *experimental* branch of the
standard library which is compatible with the RC. This branch is
available at

    https://github.com/agda/agda-stdlib/

What is new, fixed issues and incompatibilities

  https://hackage.haskell.org/package/Agda-2.6.0.1.20191219/candidate/changelog

Know issues and regressions

There are some issues and regressions we plan to fix before the final
release. See open issues with milestone 2.6.1 in the bug tracker
(https://github.com/agda/agda/issues).

Enjoy the RC and please test as much as possible.

--
Andrés, on behalf of the Agda Team