[Agda] New blog post: Hack your type theory with rewrite rules

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Wed Oct 30 17:58:44 CET 2019

Hello again,

The second part of my blog series on rewrite rules in Agda is now online:
https://jesper.sikanda.be/posts/rewriting-type-theory.html. This time I go
into the nitty-gritty details of how rewrite rules work and how they
interact with other features of Agda. Comments are very welcome as usual!

-- Jesper