[Agda] New blog post: Hack your type theory with rewrite rules

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis apostolis.xekoukoulotakis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:20:19 CEST 2019

If you have proved the equality as in your 2nd example, is there any reason
not to use REWRITE?
My impression is that I should use REWRITE everywhere where I have proven a
propositional equality so as to make it definitional.

Nice blog post, and a good reference to a book on type theory. I was
looking into a good introductory book that would help me understand agda a
bit better.