[Agda] using agda

Jeremy Dawson Jeremy.Dawson at anu.edu.au
Thu Aug 22 16:28:30 CEST 2019

Thanks for that.  I've done that, downloading the library version 0.17
since it says that works with agda version 2.5.4.2, which is what I have
installed.

Now agda --compile hello-world.agda

produces a great deal of output, but finally

Calling: ghc -O -o /home/jeremy/agda/hello-world -Werror
-i/home/jeremy/agda -main-is MAlonzo.Code.QhelloZ45Zworld
/home/jeremy/agda/MAlonzo/Code/QhelloZ45Zworld.hs --make
-fwarn-incomplete-patterns -fno-warn-overlapping-patterns
[ 1 of 70] Compiling MAlonzo.RTE      ( MAlonzo/RTE.hs, MAlonzo/RTE.o )
[ 2 of 70] Compiling MAlonzo.Code.Agda.Primitive (
MAlonzo/Code/Agda/Primitive.hs, MAlonzo/Code/Agda/Primitive.o )
Compilation error:

MAlonzo/Code/Agda/Primitive.hs:4:1: error:
     Could not find module ‘Data.FFI’
     Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

4 | import qualified Data.FFI

MAlonzo/Code/Agda/Primitive.hs:5:1: error:
     Could not find module ‘IO.FFI’
     Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

5 | import qualified IO.FFI

and trying emacs hello-world.agda gets the same result as before

Thanks

Jeremy