[Agda] Using Agda in proving computer system correct

Marko Dimjašević marko at dimjasevic.net
Mon Aug 5 10:56:54 CEST 2019

On Sat, 2019-08-03 at 21:22 +0200, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:

> On 03/08/2019 10.05, Marko Dimjašević wrote:
> > Is it due to sub-optimal automated proof search?
>
> I don't know what the people you talked to had in mind, but this
> could
> be one thing.

What would you recommend for reading about Agda's support for automated
proof search? What is its current state?

> Libraries might be another.

Do you have any specific libraries in mind that would be useful for
proving properties of non-trivial computer systems? Do they exist and
if so, what kind of improvements they could use?

--
Regards,
Marko Dimjašević <marko at dimjasevic.net>