[Agda] reasoning combinator names

Guillaume Allais guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Tue May 28 10:09:49 CEST 2019

Hi Sergei,

What we usually do in the standard library is to only open the module
for equational reasoning locally to the definition which needs it.
This way users can quickly see which reasoning toolkit is being used.

You can see this in action in e.g. Data.Integer.DivMod where we have
both:

foo m n p = begin
  (...)
 ∎ where open ≤-Reasoning