[Agda] separate definition of constructors?

Ambrus Kaposi kaposi.ambrus at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:16:15 CEST 2019

Hi Thorsten,

There is another workaround discovered recently by Szumi Xie: you can
reduce any inductive-inductive type to one with only two sorts (using
essentially the same technique as reducing mutual inductive types to
an indexed inductive type). Then you can specify the constructors all
at once. Here is Szumi's implementation of tt-in-tt using cubical:
https://bitbucket.org/szumixie/tt-in-tt/src/master/Cubical/Syntax.agda

Cheers,
Ambrus