[Agda] Load libraries based on version?

Jason -Zhong Sheng- Hu fdhzs2010 at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 22:36:38 CEST 2019

quote a part from the doc:

To be found by Agda a library file has to be listed (with its full path) in a libraries file

  *   AGDA_DIR/libraries-VERSION, or if that doesn’t exist
  *   AGDA_DIR/libraries

where VERSION is the Agda version (for instance 2.5.1).

This method works for 2.6, but not for 2.5.4.2. but for 2.6, since it uses libraries-2.6 first, I just make libaries-2.5.4.2 to be libraries and everything works well.

Thanks,
Jason Hu
https://hustmphrrr.github.io/