[Agda] Fwd: [External] Re: Example of Finite maps with an string keys?

Guillaume Allais guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Sun Apr 28 12:10:41 CEST 2019

Let me add that we have READMEs showing how to use these datatypes.
The AVL-tree one is using a strict total order based on propositional
equality but that's not the case for the Trie one:

https://agda.github.io/agda-stdlib/README.AVL.html
https://agda.github.io/agda-stdlib/README.Trie.NonDependent.html