[Agda] gcd, toDecimal performance

Matthew Daggitt matthewdaggitt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 02:39:07 CET 2019

Hi Sergei,
 Glad to hear that we've managed to speed up `div` and `mod` for you. Yes,
the code for GCD and LCM is quite old at this point and can probably be
made more efficient. Probably best to make an issue on the standard library
Github and then either you, or if you're lucky someone else, will get
around to doing it.
Best,
Matthew