[Agda] Univalent foundations in Agda lecture notes

Martin Escardo m.escardo at cs.bham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 21 17:42:32 CET 2019

Dear Sergei,

Yes, I also don't like "foundations" too much, and often speak of
"univalent mathematics".

But "univalent foundations" is a brand name, and the notes are about
what goes under this name.

Moreover, and these notes are about both "univalent foundations"
(including the type theory under consideration, and the foundational
mathematical development of the fundamental notions (hlevels,
equivalences, univalence)) *and* "univalent mathematics" (once we have
the foundations in place).

Martin

--
Martin Escardo