[Agda] arch inux packaging error?

Marko Schuetz-Schmuck MarkoSchuetz at web.de
Mon Mar 4 14:22:34 CET 2019

Dear All,

after a recent upgrade

% pacman -Qi agda
Name            : agda
Version         : 2.5.99.20190207-5
Description     : A dependently typed functional programming language and proof assistant
Architecture    : x86_64
URL             : https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/
Licenses        : custom
Groups          : None
Provides        : None
Depends On      : ghc-libs  haskell-aeson  haskell-async  haskell-blaze-html  haskell-boxes  haskell-cpphs  haskell-data-hash
                  haskell-edisoncore  haskell-edit-distance  haskell-equivalence  haskell-geniplate-mirror  haskell-gitrev
                  haskell-hashable  haskell-hashtables  haskell-ieee754  haskell-murmur-hash  haskell-regex-tdfa
                  haskell-split  haskell-strict  haskell-unordered-containers  haskell-uri-encode  haskell-zlib
Optional Deps   : agda-stdlib: for standard library [installed]
Required By     : agda-stdlib
Optional For    : None
Conflicts With  : None
Replaces        : None
Installed Size  : 78.49 MiB
Packager        : Felix Yan <felixonmars at archlinux.org>
Build Date      : Mon 18 Feb 2019 12:04:56 PM AST
Install Date    : Wed 20 Feb 2019 09:07:35 AM AST
Install Reason  : Explicitly installed
Install Script  : No
Validated By    : Signature

% pacman -Qi agda-stdlib
Name            : agda-stdlib
Version         : 0.17-1
Description     : Agda standard libraries
Architecture    : x86_64
URL             : https://github.com/agda/agda-stdlib
Licenses        : MIT
Groups          : None
Provides        : None
Depends On      : agda
Optional Deps   : None
Required By     : None
Optional For    : agda
Conflicts With  : None
Replaces        : None
Installed Size  : 38.72 MiB
Packager        : Felix Yan <felixonmars at archlinux.org>
Build Date      : Tue 04 Dec 2018 12:52:21 PM AST
Install Date    : Wed 20 Feb 2019 03:42:55 PM AST
Install Reason  : Explicitly installed
Install Script  : No
Validated By    : Signature

when I try loading a file containing the two lines

   module ex01 where

   open import Data.Nat

I get errors

   /usr/share/agda/lib/stdlib/Data/Nat/Base.agda:9,1-29
   /usr/share/agda/lib/stdlib/Level.agdai: removeLink: permission denied (Permission denied)

I contacted  the packager, but have not received a response.

Can someone point me to a(n easy) fix for this?

Thanks and best regards,

Marko