[Agda] installing agda on windows

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 8 21:40:08 CET 2019

As Nils said, thanks to the IT staff here I can provide this installer
for Agda 2.5.4.2:

http://homepage.cs.uiowa.edu/~astump/agda/AgdaBundle_2.5.4.2.v4.msi

It installs emacs, a decent free font for the standard Unicode symbols
one typically uses in Agda, Haskell, and Agda.  We are using this in a
class of 60 or so students mostly Windows users (we did not get to the
Agda part of the class for this semester yet, just the Haskell part --
but I have confirmed Agda is working with this installer, for Windows 10).

Aaron